Answered By: Kelly Bradish Last Updated: Jul 24, 2015 Views: 2625
Answered By: Kelly Bradish
Last Updated: Jul 24, 2015 Views: 2625
You can scan documents to a USB drive on the Xerox machines that also copy/scan. Here's how:
- Swipe your card or enter your UCA/pw as usual.
- Load the original on the document glass or in the document feeder.
- Choose "Workflow Scanning" on the Services Home page.
- Insert your USB Flash Drive in the USB port on the printer control panel.
- Wait a few moments. You should see a screen similar to the one below, showing that your USB drive has been detected.
- To change any of the scan settings, use the options at the bottom of the touch screen (color, 2-sided scanning, etc.) You can also brighten/darken and make other adjustments using the tabs at the top of the screen.
- When you're ready to scan, press the green Start button.
- The Job Progress display appears, and the original is scanned. The file is stored on your USB Flash Drive in the root directory. The screen will stop showing the Job Progress display once the job is finished.
- Remove your USB Flash Drive from the printer and log out.