Answered By: Sharon Mazure
Last Updated: Aug 01, 2018     Views: 313

A request for a transcript of credit should be made in writing and should include name, both maiden and married, the date of last attendance at Pierpont C&TC and your student ID number or social security number.  All requests for transcripts should be sent directly to Enrollment Services.  Students may request transcripts by downloading, printing and submitting a completed Academic Transcript Request Form.  It takes 3-5 working days to process requests.

Related Topics

Contact Us