Answered By: Jacki Sherman
Last Updated: May 07, 2019     Views: 4103

Official transcripts are provided by the Registrar’s Office, located in the Enrollment Center in Turley.  You can print an unofficial academic history by logging on to myCampus (Fairmont State | Pierpont).

More info:
Official transcript request form: 

Comments (4)

  1. I can't believe in this day and age that we can't get an unofficial transcript digitally. The links provided in the previous answer only tell you how to get an official transcript.
    WVU has an unofficial transcript available to me. Why can't FSU get with it!?
    by Hannah on Mar 27, 2013
  2. Hi Hannah - Those who can still access their mycampus/FELiX account can access unofficial transcripts online, according to the registrar's website: "Students can access mid-term and final grades by logging on to FELiX on the homepage and entering your UCA and password. Select ‘Student and Financial Aid…’, then select ‘Student Records’ to find both final and mid-term grades. We no longer issue grade reports. Unofficial academic transcripts can be printed from this location as well." Hope this helps!
    by Kelly Bradish on Mar 28, 2013
  3. Kelly Bradish- But what if you no longer have access to your FELIX account? Is there another way?
    by Loralee on Nov 16, 2014
  4. Hi Loralee! You would need to contact Enrollment Services at (304) 367-4141 and ask about your options. Thanks!
    by Kelly Bradish on Nov 17, 2014

Related Topics

Contact Us