Answered By: Toru Chiba
Last Updated: Jul 24, 2015     Views: 68

In the case of a campus or school-wide closure or emergency, notifications via EmergencyYard system are generally used. This web page shows you how to sign up.

For class-specific announcements, contact your instructor or look for announcements on Blackboard.

If you would like information about a specific institution or location, look for announcements or contact information here:

Related Topics

Contact Us