Answered By: Molly Barra
Last Updated: Jul 26, 2018     Views: 22

Please bring this to the Library staff's attention. They can address the issue.

You can notify the personnel at the main desk on the ground floor in person, or by calling 304-367-4733.

You may also check out one of 5 study rooms with access to privacy, dry erase board and markers at the Circulation Desk on the first floor. 

The third floor of the library is the quiet floor where students are expected to study without music or talking. 

Related Topics

Contact Us