Answered By: Toru Chiba
Last Updated: Jul 24, 2015     Views: 433

If you have declared a major, a faculty member in your major will be your advisor. Contact the staff in the department of your major to find your advisor. Go to page 15 (FSU) or 16 (Pierpont) of the Self-Registration Guide for contacts in each department.

If you have not declared your major/area of study, contact the Advising Centers for assistance.

FSU: 304-367-4709
Pierpont: 304-367-4990

If you have a major, you must seek out the advisor in your major (see Self-Registration Guide link above).

Related Topics

Contact Us