Answered By: Sharon Mazure
Last Updated: Jun 25, 2018     Views: 58

If there is any printer or network malfunction, and you do not receive your print job, please do the following:

  • Note the place, the printer to which you printed, the date, time, and number of pages you attempted to print. Keep this information until you receive your bill at the end of the month.
  • Complete a Printing Dispute Form, available at the Circulation Desk. Note these forms must be signed by a staff person before they are submitted to Tami Winston in the Business Office.

Related Topics

Contact Us