Answered By: Jacki Sherman
Last Updated: May 07, 2019     Views: 34

Before disability related accommodations can be provided, a student requesting accommodations must be registered with the Office of Disability Services. Instructors are not obliged to provide accommodations within a class without written authorization from the Office of Disability Services.

More information, including forms and other resources, is available online from Disability Services.

The office telephone number is 304.367.4141 or toll free at 1.800.641.5678 Ext.8.

Related Topics

Contact Us