Answered By: Kelly Bradish Last Updated: Jul 24, 2015 Views: 736
Zinio, the world's largest newsstand, offers full color, interactive digital magazines for your enjoyment. Browse from your library's collection of popular titles with no holds, no checkout periods, and no limit to the number of magazines you can download.
Here's how it works:
- Zinio and IndieFlix are both accessed from the RB Digital Gateway page. You will need to create a library collection account to use these services; once you create one, it will work for both.
- A separate Zinio.com account, called a personal reading account, is needed to access and read magazines.
- Check out the magazines you want (with the library collection account) in your computer/tablet browser; and stream the magazine instantly (with your personal reading account) on your computer.
- You can also download the checked out magazines on a mobile device for offline reading.
- When a magazine is checked out through the library collection account the link to the Zinio.com account automatically opens. Make sure you use the same email address for your Zinio.com account as you did for your library collection account.
You will need the number below the barcode on your campus ID in order to create an account if you are using an off-campus computer.
Please let us know if you have any questions!