Answered By: Kelly Bradish Last Updated: Jul 24, 2015 Views: 144
Online preparation materials like practice tests and tutorials are available in the Learning Express Library. For best results, we recommend using a campus computer to register.
Here's the link to register. You'll be able to use your Learning Express Library login off-campus once you've created it. When asked for your institution name, choose West Virginia Library Commission.
Here are just a few examples of some of the tutorials available:
- Adobe Dreamweaver, Flash, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Microsoft Access, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher, Word
- Windows and Mac Operating Systems
- Test Preparation: ParaPro Assessment, PPST: Praxis I, Praxis II, EMT, Nursing, GMAT, GRE, LSAT, MAT, MCAT, PCAT
- Grammar, reading, writing, math, science
- Computer & internet basics