Answered By: Kelly Bradish Last Updated: Jul 24, 2015 Views: 116
We're glad you asked! Reference librarians are happy to assist you in person, and there are lots of other ways to reach us.
On this website, ask.library.fairmontstate.edu, there are several things you can do:
- check out our contact information at the top right of the page.
- chat with us when a librarian is online. Look for the "Live Chat" box below the contact info.
- browse our frequently asked questions on the main page, either in the lists (featured, popular, recent) or by topic.
- search for a specific question. If you're wondering where to find a course catalog or if the library has headphones you can use, you can find the answer by typing in your question in the search box.
- submit your question. If you enter your question and a match isn't listed, you'll see a big box with a form where you can submit your question and contact information. We'll get back to you as soon as we can.
Of course, your privacy is important to us. Even if we post a question you've submitted in our frequently asked questions, your name and other identifiable information WILL NOT be posted! Questions you submit via a public twitter account, of course, will be visible to everyone.
You can also chat with us - a librarian is online to help you from 8 a.m. until 10 p.m. weekdays (midnight on Fridays), until 5:30 p.m. on Saturdays, and from 2 p.m. until 10 p.m. on Sundays during the semester.
You can tweet your question to us at @FSUPCTCLib, call us, text us or e-mail us. You'll see all those options mentioned around our website. Please take advantage of them! If you have a question or need help, we encourage you to Ask Us!