Answered By: Kelly Bradish Last Updated: Jul 24, 2015 Views: 459
Brainfuse is an online tutoring service available free to all currently enrolled students.
To access Brainfuse, go to your Blackboard account via your "my campus" account. Once you enter a class through Blackboard, select the "tools" link to access Brainfuse.
Brainfuse has the following features:
- Live Help: Choose the subject to get a live tutor.
- Skill Surfer: Browse through a collection of skills-specific review modules.
- Writing Lab: Upload and submit essays, short paragraphs, or any form of writing for feedback from Brainfuse tutors.
- 24/7 Center: Ask math, science and other academic questions for feedback from Brainfuse tutors.
- Adult Learning Center: Receive live tutoring in GED, resume assistance, and ask MS Office questions.
- Language Lab: Learn Spanish from a live tutor.
- Office Hours: Allows faculty/college instructors to schedule virtual office hours with students.
- LEAP: Receive intensive college readiness tutoring through practice quizzes and live tutoring.
- Tutor Match: Schedule sessions with favorite tutors.