Answered By: Kelly Bradish Last Updated: Jul 24, 2015 Views: 72
In our collection at the library and online via the WVDELI, we have books on CD and downloadable audiobooks for your listening enjoyment.
You can browse books available in audio format in this list. Click the book title to find out if the CDs are at the library, or if you can download the audio file to your computer from the WVDELI. If you'd like to focus on downloadable audiobooks from the WVDELI, start here.
Here are just a few examples:
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
- Socks by Beverly Cleary (there are more kids' and YA titles in audio format, too!)
- Angels and Demons by Dan Brown
- Be the Pack Leader by Cesar Millan
- The Nine: Inside the Secret World of the Supreme Court by Jeffrey Toobin
- Seabiscuit: An American Legend by Laura Hillenbrand
- Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
- Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran Foer
Search for specific titles available in all formats in MARLO, our online catalog.