Answered By: Toru Chiba Last Updated: Aug 04, 2015 Views: 125
If you are prompted to change your password when logging into a computer, follow these guidelines.
Passwords must be between 8 to 15 characters.
You MUST use 3 of the following:
- at least one capital letter
- at least one lower case letter
- at least one numeral 0-9
- at least one acceptable symbol (not @ and $)
The password CANNOT contain any of the following:
- your name (first, last and/or middle)
- your UCA
- a password you used previously
If you followed these guidelines and still are unable to change your password, come to the Information Technology Commons (ITC) in Room 139 at the Library or 304-367-4810 option 3.