Answered By: Sharon Mazure Last Updated: Jul 24, 2015 Views: 43
The Assignment drop box is the place to put your assignments to submit them to your instructor. Here you can upload and attach a file from your computer to be viewed by your instructor.
1. Create a document on your computer in your word processing program.
2. Save the document to your computer in RTF (rich text format). Choosing this will put the .rtf ending on your file and your instructor will be able to open it.
3. When the "Assignment" window appears,
4. Select the Add Attachments command button,
5. Select the My Computer icon.
6. Locate the file you created.
7. Select the Open command button. Your file will upload and be attached to the assignment.
8. Select the Submit command button.
9. Select the OK command button to complete the submission.
10. Select the OK command button. You have successfully submitted your assignment.