Answered By: Kelly Bradish Last Updated: Jul 24, 2015 Views: 909
Here are step-by-step instructions for using the microfilm machine, which is on the top floor of the library.
1. Choose the microfilm reel that you need to view.
2. Turn the machine on; the power switch is located on the right side of the machine.
3. Use the directions printed near the lens to correctly load the reel onto the machine.
4. Use the directional buttons to advance the film; once you find what you want, either write down the information you need or press the “Print” button to make a copy.
5. Use the directional buttons to rewind the film, put it back into the carton, and return it to the returns box or a staff member to be reshelved.
6. Be sure to turn the machine off when you are finished, and pay for any copies you made at the Circulation Desk. Copies from Microfiche/Microfilm are $0.10 per page.