Answered By: Kelly Bradish Last Updated: Jul 24, 2015 Views: 152
If you're a student looking for a job on campus, here are the steps to find and apply for work.
1. Go to the Fairmont State & Pierpont employment site at www.fairmont.pierpontjobs.com.
2. Click "Search Postings" on left-hand menu.
3. For Type of Position select "student employment."
4. Click "search."
5. Click "view" under position.
6. To apply to the position, click "apply to posting."
7. Complete application process.
You can also stop by the Student Employment office. It's part of the Career Development Center located in 222 Turley Student Services Center.