Skip to Questions


Useful Tip: You can use this box to search FAQs, like how to use Summon to find articles.

Where can I get financial aid and FAFSA information?

Last Updated: May 01, 2014  |  70 Views
Topics: Campus

Was this helpful? 0   0


For financial aid information and questions, you can contact the school's Office of Financial Aid. Websites for the FAFSA and other resources are included below.

Requirements for new students, transfers, veterans and returning students are listed here.

Office of Financial Aid

Tel: (800) 641-5678, Opt 2
(304) 367-4213
Fax: (304) 367-4584
E-mail: |

See websites for office hours

FAFSA School Codes
Fairmont State University: 003812
Pierpont Community & Technical College: 040385

Grey triangle Embedded Media:

Answered by Kelly BradishBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    More Ways to Ask Questions

    Live Chat

    Ask your question here!